A benefits plan does not have to cost you a fortune. The Builders Benefits Plan provides affordable and comprehensive coverage for your crew. Whether you have a staff of 3 or 100 builders, you can protect your team for as little as $0.20 per hour!
The building industry can come with a lot of risks and a lack of coverage options for your staff. A benefits plan is valuable to your employees. Not only does it show them that you care about their health and well-being, but it will also help you retain staff in a tight job market.
Eligible for All Canadian Businesses in The Building Industry
Do you have 3 or more full-time employees (including yourself)? You are eligible for full coverage if you own and operate a profitable Canadian business in the building industry.
The Builders Benefits Plan is unique in that it offers coverage that you can’t find anywhere else, including:
- Accident income replacement of $650/week
- $100,000 coverage for accidental death and dismemberment
- An option to add coverage for drugs, dental, travel, critical illness, and more!
You will get the flexibility to build your plan with different benefits for different groups of employees. Give your employees peace of mind knowing they have financial protection in the case of an accident and day-to-day expenses.
Get Additional Benefits At An Affordable Price
We don’t do questionnaires or other time-consuming application processes. Simply pick up the phone to discuss a plan that suits your business.
Some of the benefits you will receive include:
- Easily submit claims by taking a picture through our mobile app
- A prescription drug card
- Dentists can send us claims electronically
- Added flexibility with healthcare spending accounts for enhanced coverage
- Full access to the ConnectUs HR Toolkits
- Quick claim turnaround (1 to 3 business days)
- And so much more!
Fill out the form here to get an instant quote for your Builders Benefits Plan or contact the Curry Financial Group today!
LIFE, HEALTH & WEALTH
CURRY FINANCIAL GROUP
CONTACT US TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION