Our Mission is to educate and guide our clients using a team of financial specialists to address their unique needs.
Step 1. Is There a Fit?
– Defining the professional relationship and determining if there is a fit
- We will provide you with information about our team, our philosophy, as well as our services and responsibilities to each other if we move forward.
- Most people have their own ideas about what we actually do for people. This initial time together will ensure you know how we can actually help you.
- We will answer your questions, explain how we are paid and you can let us know what your expectations are if we decide to work together.
- We will provide you with a document outlining all of this and more for you to review.
It is essential we go through this process to make sure we all feel confident about building a professional relationship together.
Step 2. Collaborative Discovery
– “Crash Testing” your situation and defining your goals
Once we have established your expectations and you have decided you are comfortable progressing to the step:
- We will collect all the facts so we know what your current situation looks like.
- We will help you answer the questions many other clients have such as:
- Will my family be okay if I get sick or die prematurely?
- Am I leaving a big mess and tax bill if I die?
- When can I stop working if I don’t want to?
- Once we have this information we will work together to define your goals as well as identify any opportunities or gaps in your current situation.
- This conversation allows us to customize any recommendation we make to suit you and your priorities. It may also identify areas we need to bring in one of our specialists to work on your case, at your discretion. We believe in our business that “Jack of all trades, master of none” holds true.
Your situation will be analyzed and recommendations prepared after this meeting. We will not make recommendations during this meeting as we need to properly analyze the information we gather.
Step 3. Implementation and Monitoring
– Action plan and steps to implementation
- Once we have worked through your situation we will meet to present our recommendations and a plan of action to you.
- We will explain our recommendations in plain language and answer all questions and concerns.
- We will help you implement the plan of action one step at a time.
- Together we will both decide on the level of monitoring required on an on-going basis.
- Keep in mind this is a process not a on-time event.
We will be here for the long term, to guide you on your journey to achieve all of your goals.