Remote work skyrocketed during the COVID-19 pandemic, but now employees are getting the green light to start returning to the office.
In this episode, Lorne Curry sits down with Tracy MacPherson, HR Director at Benefits by Design, to discuss how managers can create an inspiring and motivational work environment both virtually and in person. The pair discuss what is important to keep in mind when your employees are working remotely, and how to make a smooth transition back into the office.
- Deciding where your employees should work — remote, in the office or hybrid
- The managers role to keeping company success when employees are remote
- How to keep in close contact with your employees when they are no longer in the office
- The hiring challenges of a remote workplace
- Tips BBD uses to keep their employees connected and how you can use them too
- And more!
Connect With Tracy MacPherson:
Connect With Lorne Curry
- 1-(866) 445-4424
- Curry Financial Group
- LinkedIn: Lorne Curry
About Our Guest:
Tracy MacPherson is the HR Director at Benefits by Design where she has worked for the last 7 years. She has worked in the HR field for over 20 years providing advice and support to operational managers, executive staff, and employees. She believes the role of HR is to work with leaders to create an environment where people feel inspired and motivated to deliver at their highest level of performance meeting the goals of the organization. Her experience includes recruitment, compensation, organizational design, learning and development, change management and HR analytics.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed