A Health Care Spending Account works similarly to a bank account, it allows you to top up on your regular group benefit programs!
In this episode, Lorne Curry helps you better understand how Health Care Spending Accounts (HCSA) work, and the benefits of using them. Lorne discusses how these plans can differ from typical group benefits and ways that different plans can be weaved together!
In this episode we discuss:
- What is a Health Care Spending Account?
- How to use the HCSA for your family members
- The benefits of using the HCSA for the employer and the employee
- What you can use the HCSA for
- How the HCSA is controlled
- And more!
Tune in now to discover how the HCSA could be used to assist you in gaining coverage on things outside of your regular group benefit programs!
Resources: Lorne Curry | Curry Financial Group
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed